Cusco City Tour
The City Tour is for travelers who just arrived in Cusco. As you acclimate to the altitude of Cusco, a relaxing bus ride will give you an overview of the city and the peaks around the city and the nearby ruins. You will begin in the Main Square, with a stop at the Qoricancha (temple to worship Viracocha, the god of the sun) or Convent of Santo Domingo. Then, go through the main square to see its impressive architecture. Finally, visit the nearby ruins of Sacsayhuaman and others where you can admire the Inca work.
Through this tour, you will see the incredible mix of Inca and Spanish-style buildings. The mix of architecture creates a sense of mystery that is overwhelming when you first arrive in the “Archaeological Capital of South America”. It is clear both cultures are closely intertwined: the dreams of religion, language, customs, mentality and uniform. This tour is a must-do when visiting Cusco!
- Income to Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka – Pukara and Tambomachay.
- Transfers in tourist bus.
- Guided in group
- Professional English – Spanish guide.
- Pre-tour assistance.
- Hotel night in Cusco.
- Food / Dinner.
- Other services not mentioned.
- Water bottle
- Cap, sun block, sunglasses
- Rain poncho (rainy season)
- Clothing for the cold
- Walking sticks
- Trekking shoes
- Snacks: dried fruits, chocolates, energy bars, etc.