The Horseback Ride provides an alternative way to visit the four archaeological complexeslocated on the outskirts of Cusco. This fabulous half day tour takes you around all the most important sites of Cusco with a Spanish – English bilingual guide, first class horses and explanations in each of the places we visit.
- Briefing before star the tour.
- Pick up from your Hotel.
- Arrive to the start point to meet the horses.
- Guide will provide you with the necessary instructions and information for your ride.
- Start the ride, going directly to Visit Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka Pukara,Tambomachay.
- Break with amazing landscapes as your backdrop.
- Start coming back to the start point of the route to finish with experience.
- Transportation back to the Hotel.
- Arrive to the Hotel.
- Transfer Hotel – Rancho Hotel
- Premium Horses
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish – English)
- Tourist Ticket
- Extra Costs
- Tourist ticket (available for purchase on the first visit)
- Raincoat or poncho
- A bottle of water
- Extra money