Machu Picchu Full day
The Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu keeps a profound essence of sacred and mystery, which harmonizes with the natural landscape, being a place of great scientific and cultural significance as an expression of architectural development of culture inca. Picchu (Machu Picchu’s original name) was one of these llactas (village), but retained for himself a special role. It was built on land of panaca of Pachacutec (the founder of Tawantinsuyu). It was the most beautiful of the empire because it was built to be the refuge and home of the elite of the aristocracy in the event of a surprise attack. The roads leading to Picchu were forbidden to ordinary people because its location was a military secret. The deep gorges and rugged mountains are the best natural defense.
- Transfer from your hotel to the train station
- We will take the train from Cusco to Aguas Calientes, then on arrival we will quickly take a bus to Machu Picchu Inca City.
- We will have a visit of the city with a professional guide for 2 hours, then you will be able to visit the Inca city on our own.
Optional You can ascend the mountain of Wayna Picchu, or La Puerta del Sol and the Inca Bridge or see and do things at your convenience at this time.
- Return to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Cusco
- Arrival in Cusco.
- Transfers from hotel / train station.
- Tourist train to Machu Picchu round trip
- Entrance to the Inca city.
- Consettur Bus up and down to Machu Picchu
- Professional Guide.
- Gourmet Lunch at Machu Picchu.
- First aid kit.
- Meals. «Not Mentioned»
- Entrance to recreational sites, such as «Clubs» «Hot Springs, Theme Parks»
- Others not specified in the program.
- Original Passport.
- Small personal backpack.
- Jacket for the cold.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera or video camera.
- Chocolates and candies.